Tuesday 23 September 2014

Never Back Down


Never Back Down


Watch out for more Thrills, Spills and Zing in Never Back Down...
Watch out for more Thrills, Spills and Zing in Never Back Down…
So we are bang in the middle of the series launch.  Out With a Bang exploded. In spite of initial editing troubles, I still receive regular emails and feedback telling me what a great read it is.  One Mile Deep took the action to a new crescendo, and with Long Time Dying, LTD 3, we entered the start of a dark twisting story which leads to a heart pounding climax.  In this series, the deeper you go, the worse it gets for Eva, Dan and now Jess.
The next thrilling instalment in the series is due out this week.
Batten down the hatches and get ready for some thrills and spills from the heart of this deep and dark tale.
And more is on the way… I am currently working on Long Time Dying 6.  I’d love you to join me there.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading "Never Back Down". I am a policeman in Cleveland, Ohio USA. I really enjoy your characters. You bring them to life on the pages of your books. Keep up the good work.
    Larry McGervey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading "Never Back Down". I am a policeman in Cleveland, Ohio USA. I really enjoy your characters. You bring them to life on the pages of your books. Keep up the good work.
    Larry McGervey

    ReplyDelete